To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Annual memberships dues are $1500.00 per membership.
The Squaw Creek Hunt Club headquarters is located less than one mile west of the Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge near Mound City, Missouri and offers the following amenities to club members and their guests.
Memberships Includes Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
Unlimited Fall Waterfowl Hunting
- heated pit blinds in Missouri River bottoms located less than 1 mile from Southwest corner of Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge- blinds provided maybe – layout ground blinds, duck blinds, pit blinds
- flooded stalked cornifield
– field hunting (ducks, Canada geese, snow geese)
– all equipment provided – duck decoys, full body Canada decoys (Avery & Bigfoot)
– fully guided fall waterfowl hunts
- pit blinds in Missouri River bottoms located less than 1 mile from Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge
Lodging & Food
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper – (can be provided)